Tuesday, January 31, 2006

BLADE SERIES

Slow Jimsmash week so far, so I thought I'd post about the upcoming BLADE TV Series on Spike. Here's a pic of the TV Blade. Personally, I'll probably skip this one. Besides the fact I rarely watch television nowadays, the series just doesn't interest me. I think I have a pretty good idea of what it'll be like, too. And do we really need a Blade TV series? Live action, no less? Blade 1 was cool... Blade II was more like a freaky horror film, which I liked (despite the lame vampteam)... and Blade III.... well, we go into that.
Anyway, here's TV Blade.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

as long as its drivn by hiphop music and style, then it will be good. just kidding.

Lisa said...

No Wesley--not worth watching.

Anonymous said...

i feel the same way about Star Trek Next Generation.