Tuesday, January 17, 2006

HEATVISION & JACK

This one was sent to me from Jason, which was from the Tenacious D site....

"HEATVISION & JACK" - the legendary un-aired action-comedy TV pilot starring Jack Black. Directed (and featuring a special taped intro) by Ben Stiller, HVAJ is all about Jack Austin (Black), an astronaut exposed to dangerously high levels of solar radiation. This causes him to become incredibly intelligent anytime sunlight hits his skin. On the run from NASA and Ron Silver (a NASA employee but still a successful actor on the side), Jack travels from city to city with his talking motorcycle Heatvision (voiced by Wilson) and helps out those in need.

The show paraodied pretty much every 80s action series from THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN to THE A-TEAM to AIRWOLF... and on down the line. (Airwolf! heh, yeah!)

Ok, I think we're all in agreement that this needs to be shown to the World. First person to locate this pilot, gets a free copy of the Ultraviolet DVD!

3 comments:

spaceJASE said...

We started watching this about a month ago - I'll get the link from someone at work. I'm sure one of them has it!

spaceJASE said...

OK I got it.
I can burn it and send it to you, but I'm not hosting 300mb on my site. :) I don't think I know your address...

Jim said...

Duuuuude, you freaking RAWK!!!!
I'll email ya my addy asap!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!