Monday, February 13, 2006

GIVE ME BACK MY WINTER

Man, this weekend's weather was great!! Today, too! The sun was out, it was in the mid-80s and people were going to the beach! Isn't that so great?

Yeah, sure, if it was June...but its freaking FEBRUARY!!! Everyone's so happy with this hot weather. Um, am I the only one slightly freaked out by this? Would people be happy if it was snowing in JULY??? No, they'd be losing it.

I'm all for great weather, just when its the appropriate season. I know this is L.A., but come on.... Give me back my Winter, damnit!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it, but I think it's time for you to move....back to the snow. Do I have to remind you of your last trip to Ohio? was it??? When you got snowed in for days???

Wahhhhhhh. You don't get sympathy from me buddy.

:D

Mr. Legs said...

You can have it! We got 2 feet of snow dumped on us this weekend...
Give me back my sunny beaches!

Jim said...

You guys are missing my point here. Its UNNATURAL for it to be 85 in february. Mother Nature is all whacked out!

Anonymous said...

nice nod to tatooine. lol

Lisa said...

We have had a warm winter too - for Wisconsin anyway. It's been a record 52 consecutive days over 30 degrees. My heating bill loves it!