Friday, March 17, 2006

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY

On the way into work today I passed by one of the local "Irish" Pubs and saw about 200 college kids standing outside in line to get in. This was at 6:45am. Ah, St Patrick's Day plus March Madness. Personally, I could give a shit about either one at this point in my life. Oh well. Have fun getting plastered in public today! May your projectile green vomit miss your friends and hair.
------------------------------------------------------------------
*yes, I'm quite aware that I sound like a grumpy old man.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's the best Irish blessing yet!

Anonymous said...

I very surprised in hearing this considering you lived in Savannah. Besides, on this day your known as James O'Kuroda.

Oh and don't knock the March Madness. I paid $5 to be in pool at work that is up to $1,000! Pretty penny indeed. So I'm glued to the t.v.'s.

*Please note I do not support gambling in any form, this was purely work related peer pressure...
;)