Tuesday, April 11, 2006

ARCHIE GAME

Attn: Archie Fans, Past & Present.
FXLabs Studios has signed an exclusive agreement with Archie Comics Entertainment for the development of the first videogame based on the Archie universe called "Archie's Riverdale Run" for release in 2008. The game will feature the full cast of Archie characters, and the entire town of Riverdale will be digitally recreated.

Anyone else find Betty & Veronica erotic when you were a little kid?
er, nah, me neither.

Hey! Look!! Snakes On A Plane posters below!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
You are hilarious, Jim!
:)

Anonymous said...

"Anyone else find Betty & Veronica erotic when you were a little kid?"

Ha!
I thought I was the only one. It's like the Betty Rubble thing, I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Archie comics come to video! I don't know I always thought Reggie might be a great lay.