Monday, July 17, 2006

ME EYE'S A-TWITCHIN'

ARGH!!! For the past 2 weeks I've been having a slight muscle twitch right under my right eye and its driving me bananas! I looked it up and this is what I found.... well, it's the first thing I found, which was actually by accident:

"Sometimes part of your eyelid may twitch for several minutes or hours. An involuntary twitching of a muscle is called Myokymia. Myokymia of the eyelid can occur with stress, lack of sleep or too much caffeine. Occasional twitching of an eyelid usually disappears by itself and does not indicate a serious problem unless it persists or extends to other parts of the face."

Why am I posting this?

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad you did
My eye does that once and a while
and now I know why!

stress, lack of sleep or too much caffeine..
Hey that's me!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Yeah I've had this,I've had it on my eye,arm,cheek...the one on my face not my butt ! I think evrybody gets em,I suppose the longer it goes on though the more stressed you get thus making it worse !!! You'll wake up one day and it'll be gone and you won't even notice you had it...until it comes back the following year !

Lisa said...

Ewwww! Whatever you do, don't do THAT!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I had it really bad the last 2-3 months on stealth...