Wednesday, November 08, 2006

VEGA BROS MOVIE ?

Check this out....
TARANTINO is thinking of pulling off the dusty shelf his planned sequel to both RESERVOIR DOGS and PULP FICTION. That's right, ONE movie, a sequel to both, which he originally wanted to star the VEGA BROTHERS (Vic and Vincent....James Madsen and John Travolta).

Madsen in an interview: "Well Tarantino called me and said, ‘You know, I’ve figured out a way to do it. It can’t be a prequel because you and John don’t look the same. It wouldn’t make sense as a sequel because you’re both dead.’ And he gave me an idea that would be really outrageous – that John and I would be the twin brothers of Vic and Vincent. We come from Amsterdam to LA to avenge the deaths of our brothers."

Holy crap! Works for me! It has that insane whacky cool feel of a Tarantino film. Twins of Twins on a Quest for Revenge. I'm there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard Madsen is crazy!!! Story goes that he convinced some other actor while they were on set to get in the trunk of some car they were using....he wouldn't let the guy out the story goes...for a while! Maaaaaaaaan! You all are out there can anybody confirm this story??? Chris Penn is gone now but may have known about it.