Monday, March 26, 2007

RAMBO IV PICS

These are the first images I've seen of the upcoming RAMBO IV (now called "JOHN RAMBO" ala "ROCKY BALBOA").

They make me want to weep.

Here's a quick recap of the RAMBO Series:

FIRST BLOOD: Great drama with some action that deals with post-Vietnam America. This is before Stallone became STALLONE the over-the-top action blockbuster guy. This is really a great movie (one of my favorites) which still holds today. RENT IT TODAY!!!

RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PT II: Total shift from the first one. This one is a great action flick, but with no heart or soul. John Rambo also lost about half of his IQ since the first one. Don't get me wrong, I love this movie, but I don't think of it as the same "world" as "First Blood". Its basically a big silly over-the-top comic book. This is Sly's COMMANDO. Pure popcorn kickassery. Comic fans, look at it as an U.S.AGENT movie!

RAMBO III: Ugh. A few moments here and there, but overall a travesty of the character.

RAMBO IV: From what I've read and seen, I'd rather watch RAMBO III again instead.

No comments: