Friday, April 13, 2007

KITTY LITTER NEWS

Apparently, even if they "come calling", HALLE BERRY has no interest in playing CATWOMAN again for the upcoming JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA flick.

“No, no! You guys didn’t like Catwoman the first time, and I’m not a masochist," said Berry. "I love it [playing Catwoman], but my ego is in check, and I’m not just gonna do it for the sake of, you know, doing it for myself. I make movies for people, and if people don’t really want to see that, then I wouldn’t make the same mistake twice, obviously. I wouldn’t choose to do that.” (source)

Er, ok... so then please explain X-MEN 2 and X-MEN 3. Seriously, she was fucking terrible as STORM.... I don't know of a single fanboy who enjoyed her, except for the ones who have never read an X-Men comic... or the hard-up ones who haven't seen boobs yet. NELL CARTER (Gods rest her soul) in a wig would have been a more believable Storm.

1 comment:

Anna Schafer said...

I make movies for people, and if people don’t really want to see that, then I wouldn’t make the same mistake twice, obviously. I wouldn’t choose to do that.arm and hammer car litter coupons