Friday, April 20, 2007

SPIDEY3 IS AWESOME!!!

Get this.... When asked at the Tokyo premiere, Tobey Maguire was reportedly asked by the Associated Press what he thought of the film [Spiderman 3] to which he said:

"I Don't Know, I Kind Of Liked It"

Wow.
Way to sell the movie, dude.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*I posted a pic of SPIDERMAN, not Tobey, as this will probably be the only time you'll see Spiderman with his mask ON.

2 comments:

spaceJASE said...

You can BE Spider-Man all you want with the mask ON in the soon-to-be released-super-awesome Spider-Man game on PS2 & Wii.

(Wii is cooler.)

How's that for promotional lovin'

Anonymous said...

meh, I like it when they're at least honest. Thanks Tobey, you confirmed my suspicions.