Friday, June 15, 2007

ELVIRA IS IRREPLACEABLE

ELVIRA is indeed the Mistress of the Dark as she's teamed up with the Lord of Darkness, FOX REALITY. The new reality tv show THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT ELVIRA is set to go. Cassandra Peterson, Elvira herself, will help host the new show in which they will choose the new Elvira. She says, "There are simply too many ghastly engagements for one Mistress of the Dark to entertain. I am searching for someone to share my tricks with -- someone to help spread the Halloween spirit."

Bah!!!! You cannot put some tart in an Elvira costume and call her "Elvira." She is more than just the costume. Peterson and Elvira are simply irreplaceable! There is, and can only be, ONE Elvira.
What's next? The next Elvis, John Lennon or Jesus?

ORIGINAL ELVIRA FOREVER!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------
*Although I would watch The Next Jesus Reality TV Show.
It's been over 2,000 years.... I think it's time..

3 comments:

Lisa said...

DAMN YOU FOX REALITY TV! There can be only one Elvira! The next thing you know they're going to have a "The Next Jimsmash" contest and we'll all be screwed.

Anonymous said...

I don't know-- I met Elvire about 10 years ago when I was working in nYC. She looked pretty bad/old in person...and she wears TONS of makeup to make her look decent on tv. Someone new might not be so bad

Andrew Glazebrook said...

If they're getting a new Elvira can I have the old one ?? :)

This is a crap idea,they could at least make here daughter of Elvira or something, there's only one ELVIRA !!!!!!