Tuesday, January 06, 2009

VALERIE PEREZ WONDER WOMAN

About a month ago, GOLDEN APPLE COMICS had a "WONDER WOMAN DAY". Part of the fun was JimSmash Fan-Favorite VALERIE PEREZ as WONDER WOMAN. I've posted pics of her before as WW and Scartlet Witch, from sightings at various cons.

Click HERE to see the below cluster of images from the event.

Unfortunately, I was unable to make it over to the store to see her. Fortunately, the guys at the Apple rule and had her sign a WW tpb for me - personalized, too! (I am a nerd.)

Hmmmm, ya know.... Awhile back, I did a Casting Couch post of WW's mother Queen Hippolyta, portrayed by LISA EDELSTEIN. The two, together, would totally work!

7 comments:

allen etter said...

THANT WORKS!

Anonymous said...

She's great!

Anonymous said...

too bad she can't act and is too short

Anonymous said...

She was in a fanmade film "Tomb Raider: Tears of the Dragon". I haven't seen it, so I cannot give an opinion on her acting skills.

Devil's Advocate time - They were able to make John Rhys Davies, who is 5' 10", into the dwarf Gimli...

Anonymous said...

true but he can act.
saw her in this paula peril thing she did and it was pretty bad. without acting a ww film would be ruined

Jim said...

yeah, good acting is a MUST.

I love her on a fan based level.

Anonymous said...

check out the latest paula peril midnight whistle on youtube - looks bad a$$