Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BRECK EISNER HATES YOU

Oh dear God.... in addition to the HIGHLANDER remake news, we get this bullshit: Breck Eisner ("Sahara") is going to remake not only THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON but also FLASH GORDON. I really don't think I need to explain my rage here, do I?

How come those lucky few who are able to make movies in Hollywood are those who lack any kind of original thought? Why not make NEW stuff instead of remaking films by other creators who actually have talent and imagination?

Also, much like Clancy Brown being irreplaceable, you cannot have MING without MAX VON SYDOW!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Hollywood like to remake movies that have Queen songs?

Anonymous said...

....bring ME, the BORE Wormssssss.....

Anonymous said...

Are they going to systematically, make me throw away, and disown my favorite movies, and franchises?? seriously,..wtf is going on here?

Star Wars,.."we'll turn it to poop!"

Indiana Jones..."We'll turn it to poop"

now these two are going down the poop drain,..what's next,..re make Jaws??,..Close Encounters??,..How bout let's re make Goonies???

(sigh) can this generation PLEASE come up with thier own crap and stop ruining films, TV and ideas by trying to re-capture what was our own unique experience as a generation?

Anonymous said...

sorry if i sound so harsh,..it's just that i really don't want to see these two movies get washed away in todays's A.D.D. unimaginative, re-make hell.

Anonymous said...

sorry if i sound so harsh,..it's just that i really don't want to see these two movies get washed away in todays's A.D.D. unimaginative, re-make hell.

crookymike said...

"Just hate Him right back. It works for me"

Anonymous said...

Maker- I think the reason why the make re-make these films is they are almost guaranteed to make money. However when trying new ideas chances to make a lot of money is greatly reduced.

But I do agree, someone should use their imagination once in awhile.

Anonymous said...

I IMAGINE lots of money..


MUHAHAHAHAHAH

allen etter said...

I need a gun...a case of beer and a map...a map to Hollywood. Oh yeah...and a lot of ammo!