Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SOLD MY [NEW] STAR WARS FIGURE COLLECTION

ok, well, I kept about 20 figures.... but sold all of my other "New" (1995-2007) Star Wars figures on ebay last week. In total, 190 figures (some figures not pictured).

Honestly, I thought I had alot more than that. When gathering all the figures together from various places (storage, closet, etc), I time travelled through many warm memories of the thrill of the hunt in various toy aisles. I also saw the absolute madness and was a filled with some shame, I won't lie to ya. While I'm sorry to see them go, it felt right as I simply had way too much crap.

Alas, 'tis time to turn the page in that chapter of my life. I am now in the process of severely culling my various collections to the "bare essentials". Not to say I won't still have an impressive uber-collection... it will just be more of a "hall of fame" than "archive of everything".

4 comments:

Lisa said...

How Much did you get?

spaceJASE said...

Dang - Lisa beat me to it!
I woulda given you more!

Jim said...

ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

JIM HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH A POD PERSON! SOMEONE STOP POD-JIM BEFORE HE STARTS PRAISING THE PREDALIEN!!!!!!