Monday, December 15, 2008

NARIN'S "WOLF" & "PREDALIEN" BUSTS

NARIN has become my new favorite sculptor! Check out his new WOLF Predator and PREDALIEN busts! While I hated the movie (APV-R) and loathe the Predalien, I will say he does a mean sculpt. And uber-praise to JOE DUNAWAY for the beautiful paintjobs! Seriously, the paintjob is so nice, if they came pre-assembled and pre-painted like that.... holy shit, I might've bought them! Too bad they don't, and even if they did they would have cost a fortune, and the kits are sold out already anyway.

3 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Technically I can't fault them, but saying that I wouldn't have them given to me because that movie and the Predalien sucked !!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Saying that I'm sure someone must have liked that film, in fact I know someone who loved it, that's a bit sad really isn't it !!

Anonymous said...

Hey, just been lurking on your blog for a few weeks. It's great! Anyway, yeah, the Predalien is freakin stupid but these sculpts are fantastic.