Thursday, August 20, 2009

LEAD FIGURINE: CYBORG SUPERMAN

I stopped buying the Marvel Lead Figurines last year for various reason - price increase being one of them. Then DC launched their own line of lead figs, but I was good and held my ground. But then I saw that they are making the CYBORG SUPERMAN! Sweeeet. So yeah, I'll pick this one up.

Which reminds me... I'm still trying to find a CYBORG SUPERMAN figure from DC Direct. I had a glimmer of hope at one point from JimSmash Reader TIMEWASTER.... maybe its time to bug him again to continue the search. Eh, Timewaster? You reading this? heh

5 comments:

pacimage said...

Jim... one on eBay right now. Pricey though! Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/nyeale

Jim said...

yeah, for some reason there's always like 5 for sale online for a ridiculous, overpriced amount.

Timewaster said...

Hmmm....wasn't Timewaster banned from this site? Now look who's come crawling back...

Just kidding. I looked and looked for the Cyborg Supes, and could not find it. There is one last place I can look in, but it is currently blocked by a broken garage door. Once it gets fixed on Saturday, I will continue the search.

I suppose I could've just e-mailed you all this, but oh well.

Jim said...

Hahaha, awesome.
:)

Thanks for searching!

.....and you're still on probation for the horrible, hurtful things you said (about Aliens)... some things you simply cannot take back! hehehe

ALIENS RULE!
Predators drool.

(er, actually I guess Aliens drool, too, but you get my meaning.)

Anonymous said...

Ewwww.... look at the lead one's cyborg knob!!