Monday, September 21, 2009

KIDROBOT KANG & KODOS

I'm a sucker for anything KANG & KODOS, so check out these upcoming 6-inch toys from Kidrobot! They are sold individually (lame) and are one of those "blind box" deals where you're not sure what's inside (lame). They're also frickin' $30 each (ugh).

I'm going to pass and just enjoy my Kang & Kodos toys I already have, which look better. But if you want the kidrobot ones, they come out October 22.

Kidrobot also has FUTURAMA & SIMPSONS figures, for those interested:

2 comments:

Sweet Monkey Fritters said...

SILLY HU-MANS!!! YOU SHALL BUY MANY OF OUR TOYS IN ORDER TO GET A MATCHING PAIR. A-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!

Anonymous said...

I find it ironic that they were 30$ at the time but now sell for up to 300$ each now. Probably would have been worth the investment