Thursday, October 15, 2009

THIS YEAR'S BEST PRE-MADE HALLOWEEN COSTUME


I do not need to see any others.
This one wins.
(BUY)
-----
UPDATE: JimSmash Reader "Timewaster" posted in the comments section he bought this costume. Here he is where he says "Oh man - I saw this and immediately bought it! It's awesome - really. This is the first pre-made halloween costume I've bought in decades..... also, my son sitting next to me half wearing his Ewok costume. Who said we're not the coolest kids on the block? I just need some green gloves and some plastic frogs."
Ha! Awesome!
Thanks, Timewaster!!!

3 comments:

Timewaster said...

Oh man - I saw this and immediately bought it! It's awesome - really. This is the first pre-made halloween costume I've bought in decades. Glad it's getting its due here.

Jim said...

I expect to see a pic of you in that costume by no later than Nov 1st.

Timewaster said...

Done and done - also, my son sitting next to me half wearing his Ewok costume. Who said we're not the coolest kids on the block?

I just need some green gloves and some plastic frogs:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_j3ZjkiDQSNU/StPIC_BD33I/AAAAAAAAAF8/_u7NzJjTl0E/s1600-h/photo-13.jpg