Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DREAMSCAPE: SAVE THE JOES ! !

*GIJoe #1-155. Click image to enlarge!*

Speaking of GIJOE.... Last night I had a dream where I was at my parents' house eating XMas Eve dinner. Suddenly I look out the window and the hillside is on fire ala our usual LA Fires every summer. Upon closer inspection, the fire is a lot closer than initally thought, with flames quickly burning up the lawn moving towards the house! I scream for all my family members to get the hell out, which they proceed to do (thank goodness!). But I stay inside and run into my old bedroom. As the walls ignite in flames around me, I frantically search for the comic box that holds my old 80s GIJOE comics from Marvel - if my collection is to be destroyed, I must atleast save THOSE!!! I woke up before finding them, but I like to think that I found them and we safely made our escape. YO JOE!
(I love this cover)

No comments: