Thursday, March 11, 2010

NEW ARCHANGEL TOY

Hasbro has been putting out a neat toyline called "MARVEL UNIVERSE". They're basically Marvel characters done in the old school 3-3/4" GIJoe style - you know, the way we always WANTED Marvel to make action figures, but 28 years later. I haven't picked any up so far (cause I'm trying to be good), but I will have to purchase my first one soon when ARCHANGEL is released! Long time JimSmash Readers know that I luuuuv this version of Warren Worthington III. Now, while the figure itself isn't that great, I do love me some Horseman Archangel so I'll get him anyway and carry him around in muh pocket.

In related news, Hasbro is having an online vote-in to choose the next Marvel Universe EXCLUSIVE FIGURE... so do me a favor and jump over HERE real quick and vote for "ARCHANGEL IN HIS X-FORCE COSTUME". Thanks!

*old Archangel post from 2006

And check it out...
they're also making an A.I.M. SOLDIER
Appears I'll be picking up TWO figures soon!

*pics via FuryFiles.com

4 comments:

Basic said...

Hasbro's next Marvel Universe "Exclusive....And the winner is...Archangel in his X-Force costume. You'll be able to pick up this exclusive figure at the New York Comic Con in October, when you sign up for a subscription to Marvel Digital
Comics Unlimited. Never underestimate the power of mutant fans!"

Thought you might want to know. This pure BS is exactly why I voted for the lamest figure to be made. Yay, now I get to pay $50 for him on ebay.

Jim said...

Thanks for the info!... wait, did you just call Archangel the lamest figure????

Basic said...

No, he's the awesomest!

I think I voted for military osborn or something (which is hte lamest figure because I can do without him). I just didn't want Archangel to be an exclusive, I wanted him to be a regular figure that I could pick up in stores as oppose to jumping through hoops for.

Jim said...

ah, gotcha.

I shall remove your name from... "THE LIST!"

;)