Thursday, September 02, 2010

EVIL MOVIE CORPORATION AS MODERN WEBSITES

JimSmash Reader MIKKO has created a sweet page of EVIL MOVIE CORPORATIONS AS MODERN WEBSITES. He posts:

Good science fiction movies are good as their the evil corporations. What would the evil corps look like as modern websites with slight resemblance of modern evil corporations?

I like evil movie corporations and for a long time I’ve wanted to do a case-study of their anatomy. I did some research and found out that these suckers does a fine match with real world evil corporations. I took my Adobe Fireworks, locked myself into bunker and reverse-engineered from scratch these 6 detailed lookalike-mashups of evil corporations.

You'll find HERE these comparisons:
1) OCP meets Apple
2) Rekall meets RyanAir
3) Weyland-Yutani (yay!) meets Toyota
4) Skynet meets Bing
5) Cyberdyne as Microsoft
6) Tyrell as RealDoll

Check it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*appreciative thumb*

J.R. LeMar said...

Awesome