Tuesday, September 07, 2010

SCORE: NEW BOBA FETT FIGURE

While I no longer buy new Star Wars figures (and sold most of my others), I couldn't pass this one up.... BOBA FETT on Vintage-Style Card! Empire Strikes Back, even! Sweeeeeet.

But now I'm tempted to buy other similar figures with that Boba Fett sticker offer... 5 proofs of purchase gets you the ORIGINAL VINTAGE MOLD figure on Card. Oh man.... but that's $50.... and I already shelled out cash for the huge 12" version. Gah! Maybe if it was on the vintage-style card as well... I think I'll pass.

3 comments:

ArtistXero said...

Don't bother opening that figure up. It's a big ol clunker. Can't hold his gun, backpack falls off, etc. It's a stinker!

Jim said...

It stays in the packaging... the packaging is really why I bought it - reminds me of back when. :)

Anonymous said...

just found you blog,incredible! I could not pass this up either,the packaging makes it,and the oversized one you posted,im still speechless at it's awesomeness!