Thursday, October 28, 2010

DEAR READERS: DOES ANYONE HAVE.....?

UPDATED: Nevermind - I found a copy!
-Jim, June 2011

----------------------------------------
This is a call to all Readers...

I'm looking for a copy of X-MEN: ZERO TOLERANCE trade paperback (2000). Any chance someone has it?.... or their local comic shop has it? For an affordable price. It's one of those books where a few assclowns online have dubbed it "RARE" and slapped a huge price tag on it*. I think I'm probably the only person on the planet who's remotely interested in having it.

Anyway, let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks!
--Jim

*Much like the idiots online (like Amazon) who are selling the Dan Jurgens skewed-timeline Thor trades for hundreds of dollars... the same Thor tpbs I recently bought at local shops for cover price or less.

2 comments:

Astroluc (Find me on Tumblr and Instagram @Astroluc) said...

I think I might have the individual issues floating around... maybe

Jim said...

Yeah, I think I have the individual issues somewhere, as well.

But I'm looking for the trade version of the story.

Thanks!