Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WANT: BACARA IN VINTAGE PACKAGING

Gods Almighty I despise the Star Wars PREQUELS.
I had to get that out of the way to proceed....

One of the elements within the Prequels that I really dig is the clone COMMANDER BACARA. I've geeked out on him before here. He's the one that lead the murder of Jedi Council Member KI ADI MUNDI (the Conehead). I just really dig the design of Bacara, particularly the helmet.

I also really dig Kenner's current VINTAGE STYLE figure packaging that emulates the original Star Wars figures of my youth. And, within my imagination of What-Could-Have-Been I'd like to have a couple PREQUEL characters set in this new packaging... like Commander Bacara. So please, Kenner... make a Commander Bacara figure within this Collection!!!

Here, I made up what it could even look like: