Friday, July 22, 2011

JIMSMASH COMIC CON COVERAGE ? - UPDATED

UPDATE: Hey, so apologies for not posting pics this weekend - there was a snafu of communication & no laptops were brought on the trip. Oops! But honestly, I was out partying all night so uploading pics saturday night wasn't going to happen anyway. Once I gather pics from a few friends, I'll put em all together for one big post. Please stand by....

----------
I'm heading to the San Diego Comic Con tomorrow (Saturday 7/22) and staying through Sunday. I'll try and post a bunch of pics Saturday night sometime. So check back here late Saturday... or when you wake up Sunday. Also, I may upload the occasional pic on Facebook. Later!

3 comments:

☆JAGANAR☆ said...

dude if you see any HARLYQUINS
get their photos :)

along with Misuz Monarch <3

much love ,
Jagz

Anonymous said...

must... refrain... from dogging on Lame Trek... arrrrrghhhhh... despite tubby loser... still living w/ his mom @ 46... and personal... happiness... at seeing the cutie hotties...

ok, the face hugger helped me on through... lol

Anonymous said...

seriously, tho, have a great time!