Wednesday, March 07, 2012

UBER-HARRY POTTER BLURAY BOX SET

Ooooooh, check out this new upcoming HARRY POTTER 18-DISC BLURAY BOX SET, which includes all 8 movies, plus a schmorgesborg of extras. It's a whopping $500. That's right, 500-fucking-dollars..... ($350 on amazon).

Boy, I just love this packaging... I'm a sucker for nifty packaging. I wonder what its made out of? If it was made out of actual wood, I could see this as a killer set... but if its made out of cardboard - Bah.

In the end, it doesn't matter - its too expensive for my mudblood.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, but i ain't paying five BUCKS for this thing if it doesn't have Bluray. :-/

i mean, are there really that many people out there still buying stuff like this on DVD format?!?!

Jim said...

It is indeed Bluray.

Sorry... in my mind, regular dvd is dead and Bluray is simply the new implied format when saying "DVD". :)

Post updated.

jedispyder said...

I'd love to get this, but I'd only shell out $150 for it.

Jacob Kuntzman said...

Wow... Where did you find these pics? o.O

Jim said...

I think Amazon. But you can do an online search for it and find several postings.