Monday, April 21, 2014

ATTIC FINDS - PART 2 (of 5)

While visiting my parents, I went exploring in their attic. 
Here are some gems I found:

 
 Helmet-less Thor
"Mine head!!"

ALIEN novelization - Hardcover

ALIEN novelization -Softcover
(90s Falcon in the background)

 Comics Price Update, sporitng sweet Dorman Aliens Vs Predator artwork

Dark Crystal comic adaptation (magazine size)

 Yay, my old Hulk wallet!
(my now current wallet)

 My old Megatron box... why did I keep it?

 Some loose old toys

More next week!
 

3 comments:

allen etter said...

Your childhood must have been epic!

Bubbashelby said...

You could probably get a few bucks just for Megatron's box, assuming you don't still have Megatron.

Or send it to me, cuz I do have a Megatron! :)

IsuzuGeek said...

I have that price guide too, with the Dorman Aliens Vs Predator art, I bought it just for that!

And you just GOTTA have a H.I.S.S. and a Ferret! I always wanted to buy a real quad and make a Ferret replica.

Sadly, my parents came into serious money problems in the late '80s. A huge garage sale to make money was the result, and 90% of my childhood toys were sold off. I have no attic to explore. :(