Tuesday, August 12, 2014

MY FAVORITE ROBIN WILLIAMS PERFORMANCES

"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
----
 
MY FAVORITE ROBIN WILLIAMS PERFORMANCES

* In no particular order:

MORK & MINDY
 
THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GARP

WHAT DREAMS MAY COME

THE FISHER KING

GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM

MRS DOUBTFIRE

ALADDIN

THE BIRDCAGE

POPEYE

ANY INTERVIEW HE EVER GAVE

HIS AMAZING STAND-UP

AWAKENINGS

GOOD WILL HUNTING

DEAD POET'S SOCIETY
 
  
 
 “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting. And if you’re ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky when the stars are strung across the velvety night. And when a shooting star streaks through the blackness, turning night into day, make a wish, and think of me. Make your life spectacular.” -- from the movie 'Jack'


 "Do you think God gets stoned? I think so...look at the platypus."
 

3 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I liked him in Jumanji and Bicentennial Man !!

Bubbashelby said...

Yeah I'm pretty torn up about his passing (and the manner in which he passed) too. I want to do a blog post but am still sort of speechless on the subject. I like what you did here, just posting your favorite moments. I can't argue with any of them, all brilliant.

So sad.

Jim said...

Yeah, I didn't know how to properly express my sadness and love. In the end, I just went with things I loved about him and my favorite memories that immediately surface when I think of him. I'm still in shock and keep waiting for the reveal to happen that he's actually still with us. :(