Sunday, September 14, 2014

BADASS CUSTOM NAUTICA TRANSFORMER & PACKAGING


JimSmash Reader LOUIS BERNAL is a badass artist and toy sculptor/customizer. Check out this NAUTICA he put together!

He posts:
I've become a big fan of the IDW Transformers comic books, especially the "Dawn of the Autobots" story. I like the character Nautica a lot. I know that Hasbro has a Windblade figure out and Arcee and Chromia coming out in the near future, but I couldn't remember if Hasbro was going to make a Nautica figure.

So, I went ahead and made my own. She's not accurate to the comic book -- she's missing her visor and helmet antenna. I frankenstein'd her from different 'bots --> the torso and legs are from AOE Slug, the head is Generations Skids, the arms are from movieverse Bumblebee, the wings are from movieverse satellite Soundwave, and the wrench is from Animated Ratchet.

I drew the box art to reflect my custom toy. And the rear box's text is taken from the comic (edited).

Thanks for checking this out. It was a fun project, hope you like it...


--Louis Bernal
 
 


 Badass!

3 comments:

braden said...

Hey is this an actual thing that is available to be bought

Optimus Prime said...

Uh, it's a custom.

deathreaper75 said...

How much is it for a custom nautical like this to be made just curious